Welcome to Melanie Lee Photography Blog!

We are currently not booking any sessions. We hope to be back in the future, but have not determined a date at this time. Thanks for looking!



Currently Unavailable for Booking

Monday, January 19, 2009

They're all mine!

I've been thinking I really needed to post a few more personal pictures. I had a great break and have been able to catch up on a lot of my projects. These are pictures of my kids and my amazing husband. I needed some pictures at the love sculpture for another project I've been working on. We had such a fun time! My daughter really thinks that anytime I take pictures she needs to put on a little show! I love capturing her personality--and she is full of it!













2 comments:

Annie said...

Cutest pictures EVER. I love them and we miss those sweet little faces so much!

Kimberly Jarman said...

I love that Love Sign thing!! Awesome.