Welcome to Melanie Lee Photography Blog!

We are currently not booking any sessions. We hope to be back in the future, but have not determined a date at this time. Thanks for looking!



Currently Unavailable for Booking

Monday, February 2, 2009

Announcing!!

Tell your FRIENDS, tell YOUR neighbors, TELL everyone! It's time to



I have been really FEELING the love lately and I wanted to PASS it on to ALL of {YOU}! For the MONTH of {FEBRUARY} I am offering a discount FOR everyone that SCHEDULES (now through April). I am giving you some LOVE in the form of $50 off my regular price.



That's $100 for your one HOUR photo session of ANY kind! Also to ADD an additional bit of {SWEETNESS} to the DEAL I am giving another $20 off to anyone that adds my {LINK} to their blog, facebook, etc. That's a session for only $80.00! See my regular pricing {HERE} and my contact info {HERE}. HOPE to see YOU soon!

1 comment:

Julyssa Schenk said...

Great deal Melanie! Hope you also get lots of LOVE...you deserve it.