Welcome to Melanie Lee Photography Blog!

We are currently not booking any sessions. We hope to be back in the future, but have not determined a date at this time. Thanks for looking!



Currently Unavailable for Booking

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Fabulous "F" family

I am lucky! I really get to photograph the FUNNEST families. This family was awesome. J is so funny and cool and D was so easy going. It really made the photo shoot so great. Little A is adorable and did a great job. Thanks for having me take your pictures. Hope you love these pics as much as I do!
















2 comments:

Jenna said...

Oh my goodness! I love them ALL, Melanie! Fabulous! Thank you!

Email me and let me know when I need to meet up with you to get the disc.

The Marberger's said...

Your pictures look so good! You really are becoming an incredible photographer. I am so excited that you are going to do my pictures!