Welcome to Melanie Lee Photography Blog!

We are currently not booking any sessions. We hope to be back in the future, but have not determined a date at this time. Thanks for looking!



Currently Unavailable for Booking

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

"N" Family at Papago Park

I met this adorable family at Papago Park on Friday. We had a crazy time walking around hole in the rock (I wore the wrong shoes!), but I think we got some good pictures. What made this photo shoot really special was that A and D had one of their first dates at Papago Park more than eleven years ago. It was really sweet of them to take their family there for pictures. Thanks for having me take your pictures!! The kids were so cute and I had a great time!


Her mom told me this is typical of her and I just had to post it! Isn't she great?!
Mom and Dad got her warmed up to the camera and we got some great shots of this little girl.













No comments: