Welcome to Melanie Lee Photography Blog!

We are currently not booking any sessions. We hope to be back in the future, but have not determined a date at this time. Thanks for looking!



Currently Unavailable for Booking

Friday, June 12, 2009

Tane' and Josh's Wedding Part 2

Tane' and Josh were married at the Mesa LDS temple. Tane' was the perfect bride. She was absolutely gorgeous, happy, and in love with her man! Josh really loves Tane' (he wasn't even angry that he waited an hour and a half for her!) and they were cute and playful the whole day. Thank you for choosing me to capture your wedding day. I hope you love your pictures!



















Because I had such a difficult time narrowing down these pictures I thought I'd post a simpleviewer gallery of some of my favorites. Just click on the picture on the right or left side to see more. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

These are all flawless! That was such a fun day!!! This is Jenna- The Made of Honor who has the baby girl by the way! You were such a good photographer we loved you!

♥Jenna