Welcome to Melanie Lee Photography Blog!

We are currently not booking any sessions. We hope to be back in the future, but have not determined a date at this time. Thanks for looking!



Currently Unavailable for Booking

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Brother & Sister | Phoenix Arizona Child Photographer | Melanie Lee Photography

Wow this was one crazy photo session! After freeway closures, traffic accidents, and attacks by fire ants (to which I found out I am allergic!), I got a great workout chasing around these two. Little "R" reminds me of my own sweet girl, full of energy and personality. Luckily these two are so cute I had a hard time narrowing down my favs for their sneak peek! Mom was a little worried after our crazy session, but I think she'll be pleasantly surprised that her kids are not only full of energy but super photogenic! Big brother "T" was such a poser! Enjoy!















No comments: