Welcome to Melanie Lee Photography Blog!

We are currently not booking any sessions. We hope to be back in the future, but have not determined a date at this time. Thanks for looking!



Currently Unavailable for Booking

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Julyssa

This is my friend Julyssa. She and I moved into our neighborhood about the same time last year and hit it off right away! We both love to run, have kids close to the same age, and she just happens to be a very talented photographer. You can check her out {HERE}. Since we both are usually found behind our cameras, we thought it would be a great idea to get some pictures of each other. Julyssa is so photogenic! I had a hard time choosing which pictures to post. Thanks for a fun day Julyssa and for some awesome photos!














3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE them! You did awesome. Thanks so much for capturing me just the way I am ... goofy, serious and everything in between.

Tracy Giles said...

Wow, Melanie! You are so talented!!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I am Lily, Julyssa's friend. You did a great job with those pics of her. She is so pretty it is fun seen good models and good photographers working together!