Welcome to Melanie Lee Photography Blog!

We are currently not booking any sessions. We hope to be back in the future, but have not determined a date at this time. Thanks for looking!



Currently Unavailable for Booking

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Universal Global Coatings Business Photographs

Check these two out! They are business partners and needed a few photos for advertising. I was lucky enough to get to photograph them! Ric started the business several years ago doing truck linings, but they are expanding their business to coat several other surfaces and Jay partnered with Ric. I believe they still do truck linings so anyone in need, I'd go see Ric or Jay at Universal Global Coatings.

I didn't create their logo but I did take the picture and put their logo behind them.




No comments: