Welcome to Melanie Lee Photography Blog!

We are currently not booking any sessions. We hope to be back in the future, but have not determined a date at this time. Thanks for looking!



Currently Unavailable for Booking

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Michael and Amber's Wedding Part 2

I wish you two the best! Thank you for having me photograph your wedding and enjoy your honeymoon cruise! I had great time and thank you to Julyssa Schenk for all your help!

These are just a few of my favorite couple shots.









Michael was a great host at his wedding and was really concerned about the beverages. I thought it would be a fun way to remember his wedding day when I caught him enjoying this Pepsi.


So this one is for you Michael! :)



1 comment:

Kimberly Jarman said...

Melanie,

These look great!!! I'm so glad you are doing good and that our workshop helped you!!! We are going to be announcing soon the Advanced class and I so hope you can come!!!

Kim