Welcome to Melanie Lee Photography Blog!

We are currently not booking any sessions. We hope to be back in the future, but have not determined a date at this time. Thanks for looking!



Currently Unavailable for Booking

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Look who's two!

I'm a little behind getting these posted! I have been super busy lately and I am out of town this week, but I had to get these up! Remember this family? Little "L" turned two and I got to take his pictures. He is so cute and such beautiful eyes! His brother was there too and so I got to take a few of the two brothers and some of "H" alone as well! Thanks for a fun time!












3 comments:

travisandamber said...

You're so awesome Melanie! You always capture my boys perfectly! I love it! I can't wait for you to take our baby girls newborn pics! Thanks again!
-Amber

travisandamber said...

You're so awesome Melanie! You always capture my boys perfectly! I love it! I can't wait for you to take our baby girls pictures!
Thanks so much!

-Amber

Lori said...

so cute! It reminds me of photo shoots at german village! I miss those!